Windows
Alcohol 120% icon

Alcohol 120%

2.1.1.422
5
2.3 M

Alcohol for your burner

Advertisement

Latest version

2.1.1.422

May 1st, 2021

Older versions
Advertisement
Alcohol 120% is an utility which will allow you to burn your DVDs and Cds in just a few clicks.

You will also be able to create backups in your Hard Drive (ISO, MDS,...) on the fly copies, burn images to the DVD/CD, etc.

Furthermore, you will be able to create CD or DVD virtual drives to use your images directly from your hard drive.

Users can copy CDs and DVDs to CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD-RAM, and DVD+RW discs. The reading speed of a virtual CD-ROM is 200x.

A lot of users think that it is much easier to use than Nero, but finally the most important opinion is yours, so download and test it.
Reviewed by Álvaro Toledo
Advertisement

More information

License Trial
Op. System Windows
Category CD/DVD
Language English
Author Alcohol Soft.
Downloads 2,317,084
Date May 1st, 2021
Why is this app published on Uptodown? (More information)

Older versions

2.1.0.20601 Dec 16th, 2019
2.0.1.2031 Sep 14th, 2010

Rate this App

Alcohol 120% icon
Review the app

Rating

4.2
5 reviews
5
4
3
2
1

comments

zivror icon
zivror in 2019

the only site where the file is infected at 1%; all the remaining 99% are checked using VirusTotal

4
Reply
silverboy7701 icon
silverboy7701 in 2007

I agree only alcohol. A program that does what it should, that is reliable ... and it is a shame that it is paid, although I consider that it is worth what it costs. Regards.

179
Reply
Advertisement

Similar to Alcohol 120%

UltraISO icon
Work with the content of ISO images
DAEMON Tools icon
Use your DVDs or Cds with copy protection on your PC
Nero Burning Rom icon
The Best Tool For Recording CDs, DVDs and Blu-rays
Daemon Tools Lite icon
The lite version of Daemon Tools
Nero Essentials icon
Burn CDs and DVDs with Nero technology for free
Virtual CloneDrive icon
Free virtual CD/DVD drive creator
Virtual CD icon
A classic CD/DVD emulator
Win32 Disk Imager icon
Write CD or DVD image files to your Pendrive or SD card

Discover Utilities apps

OnlyOffice icon
Create, edit, and sync documents with cloud storage services
RegCool icon
A simple and safe way to edit the Windows registry
Smart Defrag Portable icon
Defrag your hard drive securely
Smart Defrag icon
Simultaneous defragmentation of various hard drives
SmartFix icon
Get rid of persistent malware
Avast Free Antivirus icon
A free, simple, and powerful antivirus tool
HWiNFO Portable icon
Analyze your computer's hardware without installing anything
HWiNFO icon
Access more info about the components of your PC